by Rick & Jen Bostain (Rib Bones)
These delectable little yummies are finger licking good!
- Category: Sausage
- 2 oz 8 ounce cans Crescent Rolls
- 1 lb ground sausage (we use Jimmy Dean hot)
- 8 oz sharp cheddar cheese (shredded)
- Fry sausage over medium heat and drain well; set aside.
- Separate one can of rolls into 4 rectangles. Firmly press the perforations to seal.
- Top with sausage and cheese.
- Starting at the short end, roll each rectangle tightly into a log. Wrap in plastic wrap. Repeat with second can of rolls.
- Chill for 30 minutes or until firm.
- Slice each log into several swirls and place on parchment paper on cookiesheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- 375 degrees indirect with platesetter, legs up.